- Supervising the revision/development of inspection workpacks by external parties for piping, equipment, small bore tubing and flexible hose assemblies as per planning.
- Liaising with NL-CBI for approval of Verklaring van Herkeur (VVH) of the scope prior to execution, including identification of scope to be executed during TAR.
- Coordinating of the scope execution by inspector vendors as per instructions within Energy Pressure Systems Integrity Management System (PSIMS) procedures.
- Coordinating the inspection results assessment conducted by an external engineering company and escalating non-conformities.
- Support and external engineering company with the reporting and storage of the inspection data to ensure visibility for internal and external stakeholder in the integrity data management system XAMIN.
The project topsides integrity engineer will work closely together with the peer topsides integrity engineers within Integrity & Marine team, the Piping Technical Authorities (TA) 2 in Projects & Engineering team, and the Production & Fabric Maintenance team based in Den Helder.