You will provide process engineering services on large or mega projects, including technical support and supervision within the process engineering team.
- Manage process engineering services that meet applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage process engineering project requirements.
- Manage process engineering services such as participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures; ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes; provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team, outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and ensure the required services meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.