The Planner will support project planning and scheduling. To that end, you will support various Work Streams and Departments in their scheduling. The Planner supports the following projects:
- Providing status via Detailed Work Schedules to a Management Integrated Project Schedule (MIPS) @ Level 2 for the Foundation (using Primavera).
- Supporting the Work streams with status updates and reporting using Primavera.
- Monitoring the L3 Schedules for the Nuclear Health Centre.
- Developing an L3 schedule for the Engineering.
- Developing and maintaining a schedule for Safety Demonstration.
- Verifying all L3 schedules are in alignment with the Scheduling Manual.
- Supporting the Manager Project Controls and Lead Planner in validating Contractor Schedules.
- Producing Status L3 Schedules and the MIPS according to the Scheduling Manual.
- Supporting the PMO with Schedule Management, checking for delays, running 'what-if' scenarios, conducting delay impact analysis, and verifying correct status updates with contractors and Work Package Owners.
- Supporting the PMO with Baseline Schedule Management.
- Ensuring compliance with Health/Safety and Quality guidelines.
- Coordinating Schedule Reader issues using Baseline Schedules.
- The Planner will report to the Lead Planner and will work in close collaboration with the Construction Manager.