• Attend and contribute to design, safety, environmental, contruction and commissioning reviews;
• Contribute to the production of performance standards;
• Take part in technical committee meetings both for operated and non-operated assets where requested to do so;
• Technical management proposals for discipline;
• Attending HAZID and HAZOP workshops;
• Coordinating the audits for discipline related activities;
• Developing and writing key performace indicators for discipline within projects.
• Degree in Engineering with 15+ years' experience and significant operations involvement.
• Experience of leading a team of engineers and interfacing with integrated teams including several disciplines.
• In dept knowledge of relevant engineering standards, particularly in reference to discipline area.
• Knowledge of rules and regulations of the NLCS, although knowledge of other areas is beneficial.
• Fluently speaking Dutch and English.
• Postion is located in the Netherlands. Travel will be required to offshore sites.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: email@example.com, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Andrea Blonk.