|Mechanical Project Engineer||Tankterminals||Noord-Holland|
Responsible for mechanical and piping engineering and specifications, project planning, scheduling, cost control and project management at a large tank terminal.
• Evaluate and supervise design and engineering work performed by consultants and contractors.
• Perform planning, scheduling, and cost control on projects.
*Perform estimates for planned project work.
*Coordinate and assemble engineering work performed by different engineers and designers. Assemble and write purchase orders for equipment and service suppliers.
*Assist other managers and engineering manager in managing construction projects.
• Adhere to company policies and rules of conduct. Cooperate with and support colleagues and management.
• BS degree in mechanical engineering, or related engineering field required.
• 5 plus years Experience in and construction at a chemical terminal, chemical plant, refinery or multi discipline engineering firm.
• The Dutch language is mandatory.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Lennaert van Zon.