|Senior Project Manager||Mechanical||Noord-Holland|
• Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments.
• Oversee bid solicitation and award process.
• Manage project development from conception through completion (both large and small) in accordance with program objectives.
• Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects.
• Ensures quality control for all projects.
• Manages the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders,
• Attends assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings.
• Resolves complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements while enforcing contract requirements.
• Close work in conjunction with engineers, contractors and applicable regulatory agencies.
• Performs field inspections during and after construction.
• Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting.
• Excellent communication skills as this position is client facing.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
• Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, Construction Management, or Architecture required.
• 10 years of experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization required.
• Knowledge of applicable codes (PGS29 / EEMUA) indentify potential violations, perform field investigations, and commissioning.
• Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building required.
• Possess strong communicationing in Dutch, and interpersonal skills.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: email@example.com, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Lennaert van Zon.