As Technical Assistant you perform administrative and technical evaluations to support the Production Manager. You will coordinate and facilitate meetings and weekly reports. The Technical Assistant acts as a vocal-point for document control, updates and maintains operational instructions and procedures in our management system. In this role we expect your conduct to be highly responsible and confidential, supporting others in their work.
Main duties are:
• Provides support to Production Manager as and when required;
• Supports technical and engineering personnel with project and maintenance duties;
• Compiles technical reports, such as our weekly operations report;
• Updates internal operation procedures document if needed;
• Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning;
• Produces accurate statistics and relevant figures;
• Undertakes data analysis, identifying and investigating variations;
• Sources technical documents, information and drawings to support our operations;
• Develops and maintains technical databases, spreadsheets and KPI’s;
• Liaises with Support Engineer and Cost Control on different projects;
• Responsible for coordination and issuing of Operations Reports and Action Tracker Updates such as RI&E, Audits and HSE follow-up;
• Delivers specific and measurable results across a broad, complex area through management of diverse internal and external resources and partners;
• Ensures solid relationship with other departments (including Finance, Commercial, Legal, Subsurface and Procurement);
• Liaises with, and provide input to relevant Operations Committee forums;
• Ensures strong relationships with external stakeholders, e.g. Regulatory Authorities, Company Representatives, Partners and Sub-Contractors;
• Contributes to the development of the company strategy, ensuring department goals, objectives and interests are incorporated.
Required qualifications and experience:
• High school diploma, MBO+ education preferred
• 1-3 Years of relevant manufacturing experience
• Comfortable in a on-the-job training and coaching environment
• Solid stakeholder management skills
• Able to work under pressure of deadlines
• Service-oriented and problem-solving can do attitude
• Able to work both in a team and autonomously
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, email, and web-based applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
• Offshore travels on occasional basis must be expected.
Are you interested to know more about this challenging position? And are you a seasoned Technical Assistant with some working experience? Then please click the apply button and send us your resume. For any further information you can contact us via email@example.com or call and ask Andrea Blonk, +31 70 324 28 00.