|Team Lead Planning||Upstream||Noord-Holland|
Generic Job Description
The Team Lead Planning is responsible for planning and optimization of safe and efficient operations. An importance of this role is to optimize, and allocate resources in combination with the planned activities to create an efficient and workable execution plan. The role is expected to provide periodic reports on performance as well as lead and motivate four team members. The Team Lead Planning reports into the production manager and is required to develop and maintain a relevant business network with a technical and commercial approach.
• Ensure that planning promotes safe operations;
• Cooperate with off- and onshore disciplines to optimize their planning of activities;
• Create and maintain plans for the Asset department and the operations offshore;
• Support the offshore organization with optimization and integration of different plans;
• Develop, improve and maintain the Integrated Planning Solution;
• Optimize and make use of Integrated Operation in relation to planning and scheduling;
• Responsible for shutdown and turnaround planning;
• Participate and facilitate setting of goals and objectives, develop and follow up activity plans for our Operations department;
• Assist with activity and portfolio planning within the company;
• Responsible for project control for projects for the Asset department;
• Provide input to OPEX and CAPEX budget;
• Assist in reporting and follow up of cost control and schedule in modification projects;
• Leader for the planning and project control;
• Provide planning and project control support to business development and commercial discussions when required;
• Ensure solid relationships with departments such as Finance, Commercial, Legal, Subsurface, Procurement, Regulatory Authorities, Service Contractors and others;
• Cooperate with the Group, providing assistance to other assets as required;
• Travel must be expected to other geographical entities within the organization.
Creating & articulating the company vision. Effectively dealing with complex tasks & situations, understanding and confident decision making and impact.
Dedication drive & commitment
Able to take on assignments and duties, show commitment and goodwill to achieve set goals, and seek alternatives. To strive for excellence. Being energetic, passionate and resilient, taking personal accountability for performance and delivering results.
Ability to analyze multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritizing the key issues & consequences.
To encourage & celebrate success, performance and diversity. Being approachable, assisting & developing others according to their needs.
To work and communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and all other stakeholders. Respecting the knowledge and experience of others, sharing information and building effective relationships.
Required qualifications and experience
• Relevant higher BSc degree;
• Typically a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in a relevant field / discipline, with progressive leadership experience;
• Requires deep knowledge of the specialist area, the E&P business / Oil & Gas industry;
• Demonstrable skills in motivating people;
• Exhibits excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• An efficient self-starter with an ability to prioritize tasks;
• Able to work and deliver under pressure of deadlines;
• Service-oriented and problem-solving can do attitude;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, email, and web-based applications;
• Excellent knowledge and experience with Excel;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English;
• Offshore visits must be expected.
Een internationaal bedrijf actief als operator in de on- en offshore industrie. Op het moment voornamelijk actief op de Noordzee met een sterke ambitie om te groeien.
Om deze groei ambitie te kunnen realiseren wordt er een omgeving gecreeerd waar top talenten en ondernemerschap gestimuleerd worden.
Selectum brings clients and technicians together. We do this for temporary and permanent contracts. We are happy to support you and your career. Our motto is "Making it work together!". This is the basis for a long-term cooperation and an interesting career. We offer you a competitive salary within the sector and, in addition, we pay out an annual profit sharing and we never forget your birthday!
Are you interested to know more about this challenging position as a Team Lead Planning? Then please contact Denise Smeekes. She will be able to tell you much more about the position and employer. Call +31 70 324 28 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.