|Static Equipment Engineer||Petro-Chemische industrie||Zuid-Holland|
As Static Equipment Engineer you perform all necessary engineering activities related to a variety of static equipments, such as drums, heat exchangers, reactors, columns, filters, air coolers etc. You support / assist other Static Equipment Engineers with the performance of their assignments. You assist the Static Equipment Supervisor in maintaining static equipment related specifications and standards. Furthermore, you educate Jr. Static Equipment Engineers.
• Is aware and cares for Health, Safety & Environmental aspects during daily actions, and drives HSE performance throughout project and or internal/ external services activities.
• All necessary engineering activities related to a variety of static equipments, such as
drums, heat exchangers, reactors, columns, filters, air coolers etc.
• Support / assist other Static Equipment Engineers with the performance of their
• Assist the Static Equipment Supervisor in maintaining static equipment related
specifications and standards.
• Educate Jr. Static Equipment Engineers.
• Prepare weight, wind, earthquake, stability, strength and pressure calculations related to static equipment.
• Prepare Technical Specifications, Equipment Data Sheets, Requisitions and Technical
• Review Customer technical requirements and incorporate in project related data sheets and specifications.
• Perform Vendor document review to check suitability of the detailed design.
• Review detailed design drawings prepared by third parties.
• Coordinate static equipment related issues with the other disciplines Process, Electrical, Instrumentation, Furnaces, Piping, Civil, Procurement and Construction.
• Assist project in technical coordination with the Customers.
• Review the project schedule related to static equipment items.
• Prepare hours estimates and detailed planning of own work.
• Timely report engineering changes effecting manpower and schedule by means of CN
procedure and follow-up upon Department and Project Manager’s approval.
• Report engineering and design status, progress and manpower forecast to the project
manager, section supervisor and departmental manager.
• Assist sales and estimating department in obtaining and evaluating Vendor quotations
• On request assist the QC department in performing inspections at Manufacturers shops and at construction sites.
• Ensure adequate 2nd pair of eyes check is performed by using the available design
• Incorporate lessons learned (Quality Deviation Lists, Quality Improvement Points).
• Use Quantity Tracker Program (timely update and inform Project, Procurement and
Construction about changes).
• Education BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Min. 5 years in similar function.
• Knowledge of international standards related to pressure
equipment, such as ASME series, EN13445, AD2000,
PD5500, TEMA, API and PED requirements.
• Knowledge of the typical material groups to be applied. For
Technip Benelux proprietary processes, it is required to
obtain knowledge of the material groups related to specific
services such as H2, H2S, high temperature exposure,
metal dusting, cyclic etc.
• Knowledge of applying equipment design software, such asMicroprotol and Compress.
• Familiar with Finite Elements related software.
• Knowledge of applying 2D drafting software, such as
Autocad or Microstation.
Language English, (Dutch), (German)
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: email@example.com, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Lennaert van Zon.