As a SHEQ Manager you are the ambassador and facilitator for our Safety and Quality Program. For a Business Unit in the Division Dredging and Inland Infra you will facilitate and monitor the health and safety of the people who work for and with us. Obviously, you will also be responsible for protecting the environment and project quality. At the same time you will act as a sparring partner to the business and you will provide both solicited and unsolicited advice. You know better than anyone, that changes in behaviour tend not to happen overnight. With your creativity, empathy and perseverance you will get everyone on board and keep them there. In short, you will face enough challenges with regard to optimization, integration and embedding of policy and processes!
We are looking for a person with a proven track record in the successful implementation of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality. You recognize yourself in the following:
• You have completed a Higher Professional Education related to SHEQ (e.g. NEBOSCH, HVK or IVK);
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in advising and supporting organizations or projects;
• You want to move into a management role;
• You are structured, pragmatic, pro-active, hands-on and result-focused;
• You have a good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
Are you interested to know more about this employer? And ready to take the second or even third step in your career and move into this role as SHEQ Manager? Please give us a call and ask for Lennaert van Zon, +31 70 324 28 00. And, at the same time, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.