|Senior Project Engineer||Engineering||Zuid-Holland|
Are you able to give substance to;
• Working in an Integrated Project Team environment, starting with the Feed fase till hand-over to client.
• Are experienced with CAPEX projects, from 60 million
• Drafting, reviewing, and/or revising documents related to engineering, for example; Safety documents, Systems Engineering Plans (SEP), Technical Review Action Plans etcetera.
• Planning, developing and reviewing test processes and procedures for evaluating ans also reviewing the design, technical documentation and implementation of training systems.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications;
• Bachelor degree, mechanical, electrical, process or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of engineering experience and 10 years project engineering.
• Experience working in the Oil & Gas / (Petro-) Chemical business
• Good communication skills, oral and written, are required, English and preferable Dutch;
• Furthermore you must be self-motivated, able to work independently, have strong interpersonal skill and organized.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Lennaert van Zon.