|Senior Instrumentation Engineer for Technical Authority||Upstream||Zuid-Holland|
As a Technical Authority (TA) Instrumentation Engineer you are going to lead a team of Instrumentation and Control System Engineers. You are responsible for technical assurance and compliance of all discipline systems in line with all standards and guidelines. This goes for specific projects as well as for any asset support where requested. You are the company defined Tier-1 level TA. Through the design, construction and commissioning phases of Topside, Developments and Decommissioning Projects the TA is responsible for ensuring the technical integrity of Instrumentation & Control deliverables. Obviously, you will have a lot of tasks, but it would take too many words to describe them all here. Some keywords: attending HAZID/HAZOP, mentoring and coaching your team members, contribute to performance standards as well as operations and maintenance procedures, identifying and sourcing of specialist technical vendors and contractors, etcetera, etcetera.
Without any doubt this role requires a whole lot of qualifications. Otherwise, you cannot be considered as being a Technical Authority, right? Therefore, you have:
• Degree in Engineering (MSc/BSc degree with major study in Measurement and Control technique);
• 15+ years’ experience and significant operations involvement;
• Proven experience in leading a team of engineers and interfacing with integrated teams (several disciplines), including coordinating/managing specific projects;
• Experience of engineering activities related to Instrumentation in oil & gas and petrochemical plants including fiscal related metering systems;
• Good depth knowledge of engineering standards, rules and regulations;
• Strong knowledge in physics and mathematics;
• Fluent in Dutch and English (is a must).
This position as a Technical Authority Instrumentation is with an oil and gas exploration and production company with growth ambitions. You can be sure to be working with international professionals!
Selectum brings clients and technicians together. We do this for temporary and permanent contracts. We are happy to support you and your career. Our motto is "Making it work together!". This is the basis for a long-term cooperation and an interesting career. We offer you a competitive salary within the sector and, in addition, we pay out an annual profit sharing and we never forget your birthday!
Are you interested to know more about this challenging position as Technical Authority Instrumentation Engineer? Then please contact Andrea Blonk. She will be able to tell you much more about the position and employer. Call +31 70 324 28 00 or send an email to email@example.com.