|Senior HSE Engineer||Olie & Gas||Zuid-Holland|
The role of the Senior HSE Engineer includes safety & environmental design and analysis of an assigned scope of work including specific complex deliverables such as Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Management Plans, HSE philosophies, studies & reviews, Fire Safety System specification and Design & Consequence analysis. This work includes, among other things, BAT/ALARP studies, safety layout development, impact and emission calculations and safety equipment specification. You are able to effectively communicate technical solutions and concepts to other engineers and non-engineers. You Mentor Junior Safety & Environmental Engineers and depending on size and complexity of the scope of work you may be assigned as the Safety & Environmental Engineering Lead for a project. You ensure effective communications among other engineering disciplines and ensure effective management of change. Also you take responsibility for cost, schedule, and budget control.
• To ensure that the latest state of Technip B.V.'s Process
• To support the Department Manager and/or the Technology Manager in ensuring a high standard of know-how in the relevant technology and the availability of proper and efficient working methods;
• To ensure that for the work done, the design basis and contract information are complete and to acquire any missing data and to seek clarification of ambiguous information via the project/proposal organization;
• To approve process design and engineering documents and to make sure that all
• documents are correct through a review/check procedure established at the start of the project.
• HSE Philosophies and Execution/Management Plans;
• HSE design studies (HAZID/ENVID, HAZOP, SIL, LOPA);
• HSE Hazard and Risk Assessment;
• HSE design specifications;
• ALARP studies;
• HSE screening /review meetings and communications with other disciplines to verify and ensure that HSE requirements are well understood and properly taken care of by all concerned;
• Perform and/or supervise the detailed design of fire and explosion protection systems, F&G detection; hazardous area classification;
• Coordinate interface with Safety Consultants;
• Supports Safety & Environmental -related aspects, such as permit application and regulatory compliance.
• BSc or MSc in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent).
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry as a Process or Process / Technical Safety Engineer.
• At least 5 years in a process safety / safety engineering specialist role.
• Proven track record in executing safety studies and defining firefighting systems.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Lennaert van Zon.