In this position as a Process Engineer you will be involved in designing, analysing, monitoring and improving processes and installations. You will be working on the development of process flow schemes and the preparation of process descriptions. Obviously, you are familiar with calculations and development of mass and heat balances using process simulation tools. Furthermore, you will execute the following tasks:
• Identification of overpressure scenarios and relief load calculations;
• Development of piping and instrumentation diagrams;
• Hydraulic calculations and process specification of lines, including deriving authority requirements;
• Calculations and process specification of instrumentation such as control valves, pressure-relief valves, and flow instruments.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field;
• Recent hands-on technical 5-10 years’ experience in process design for projects in refinery and/or (petro)chemical sector;
• Speaks fluently English (read/write) and preferably Dutch;
• Driving license and willingness to drive in The Netherlands in view of visiting client locations;
• National of a European Union member State or having a valid work permit for the European Union.
For this position experience with revamp type (brownfield) is preferred. However, excellent greenfield project experience will also be highly considered.
As a Process Engineer you will be working for an internationally based company delivering design, engineering, construction and technical services. Delivering innovation through different thinking is one of their values. You can be sure to be working with most talented and international professionals!
Selectum brings clients and technicians together. We do this for temporary and permanent contracts. We have a wide experience in guiding highly skilled technical professionals coming from abroad to start working in the Netherlands. We will assist you through all kinds of issues like legislation, permit, requirements and housing. Our motto is "Making it work together!". This is the basis for a long-term cooperation and and we are happy to support you and your career. We offer you a competitive salary within the sector and, in addition, we pay out an annual profit sharing and we never forget your birthday!
Are you interested to know more about this challenging position? And are you a Process Engineer with experience in oil and gas, especially in the downstream sector? Please click the apply button and send us your resume. For any further information you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lennaert van Zon, +31 70 324 28 00.