|Process Engineer (specialized Ethylene, Hydrogen or EDC/VCM)||Engineering||Zuid-Holland|
As Senior Process Engineer you ensure that the latest state of client's Process technology is applied in the process design and engineering. You support the Department Manager and/or the Technology Manager in ensuring a high standard of know-how in the technology. You ensure that for the work done, the design basis and contract information are complete, you acquire any missing data and seek clarification of ambiguous information via the project/proposal organization. Furthermore you approve process design and engineering documents and make sure that all documents are correct through a review/check procedure established at the start of the project.
• You have a bachelor or Master degree in Chemical engineering and a minimum of 5-10 years experience with an engineering company in licensing role;
• You are a teamworker and you have good communication skills;
• You are analytical and accurate;
• You are a self-starter, hands-on and you have a focus on delivering high quality work within the designated time and budget;
• You have experience in technical sales support (preparation of technical offer / clarification meetings with client);
• You have experience in conceptual studies, basic engineering (first set-up PFD / P&ID), plant trouble shooting and plant data reconciliation;
• Experience in licensing of Hydrogen, Syngas or Ethylene technology is preferred;
• Attendance as speaker to conferences / author of articles in magazines is also preferred;
• You are fluent in English both written and spoken;
• You are from a European country or you have the required permits to work in an European country.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Lennaert van Zon.