You'll be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of all processes, systems and applications regarding environmental management in the local and global assets, and assist and advise the assets and technical functions in all aspects related to environmental management (general, projects and operations).
It's an independently role with no supervision of work and you'll be responsible for the quality of delivered products.
• Daily support to Operations and/or Exploration and optimization of environmental performance.
• Initiate, lead and follow up environmental account systems and internal and external reporting. Reporting includes communication with the relevant authorities.
• Initiate, perform (if required) and follow-up relevant analyses, studies and development of relevant plans within the area of environment (e.g. risk analysis and impact assessments). This includes analyses relevant for oil spill protection plans.
• Contribute and participate in the development of processes, systems and methods to be used within the area of environmental management.
• Communicate up-to-date environmental knowledge to the organization ensuring the appropriate application of this knowledge.
• Ensure that all relevant governance is in full compliance with applicable regulations.
• A relevant University degree (BSc required, MSc preferred).
• 5 years of experience in HSEQ and in Environmental management within the Oil & Gas industry.
• Strong HSEQ culture.
• Is in full command of the English language.
• Is an efficient self-starter with an ability to work alone and as part of a team, prioritize tasks, and deliver against deadlines.
• Exhibits excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Ability to communicate highly specialist discipline guidance/advice to others in an understandable way.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Andrea Blonk.