|E&I Support Engineer||Offshore||Noord-Holland|
As a E&I Support Engineer you will going to work in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the Netherlands. The excellent achievements are a result of the contribution made by their highly knowledgeable, skilled and dedicated workforce. You will provide technical support from shore to the assigned cluster, such that technical offshore works within that cluster can be carried out on time, safely and efficiently;
What can you aspect more in this position?
• Localising errors and/or their causes, as informed by the input of technical colleagues/contractors offshore;
• Evaluating the nature and scope of errors and determining whether immediate repair is necessary or possible;
• Writing up working schedules, material requirements, necessary third-party specialist assistance, etc., for works to be performed;
• Ordering materials and services via the purchasing department, within the set competencies for the job;
• Preparing for, organising and coordinating the legal inspections and technical works;
• Elaborating proposals on alternative solutions for performance of works;
• Guiding contractors and/or external specialists;
• Flagging up any actual discrepancies in scheduling and activities or those likely to occur; making proposals to correct these;
• Keeping documentation, drawings and schedules up to date;
• Evaluating the state of repair from the data provided in inspection lists, and initiate follow-up work;
• Making proposals to improve the maintenance schedule and technical installations;
• 5 years relevant experience in the E&P industry;
• Experience in field instrumentation and electrical power systems;
• Knowlegde with offshore electro-mechanical equipment, power electronic systems, automatic controls, protection and measuring systems;
• Experience with high and low Voltage power distribution networks / switching operations;
• Experience with gas turbine and diesel driven generation systems;
• Good knowledge of preventive and corrective maintenance techniques;
• Ability to travel offshore for site trips to operated platforms;
• Knowledge of applicable national and international codes and standards related to the Oil & Gas Industry (ATEX, NEN3140 & NEN1010);
• Fluency in English and Dutch, both verbal and written skills;
• Team player and self-motivated.
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: email@example.com, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Andrea Blonk.