|Decommissioning Operation Supervisor||Offshore||Noord-Holland|
The Decommissioning Operation Supervisor ensures that platform-cleaning activities, for approved decommissioning projects, are prepared and safely executed. He/she supervises allocated people and resources to the worksite, in order to coordinate, and control the day-by-day on-site decommissioning activities as required to complete the project successfully on schedule and within budget, whilst maintaining the highest safety standards. He/she hands over of the decommissioned platform to the Drilling and or Projects and Engineering responsible party. He/she will also supervise the platform during the well abandonment phase and will report into the Decommissioning Team Lead
• Preparing the activities to be performed by third parties, in order to create a safe working situation;
• Supervise (third party) offshore activities in the decommissioning phase ensuring that the safety and quality requirements are sufficiently established and known by all persons present at the site and strictly adhered to;
• Ensuring the observance of rules and protocols during work, taking corrective measures where risks are foreseen;
• Providing input to decommissioning projects (HAZOP’s, HAZID’s, risk assessments etc.);
• Monitor progress and resolve bottlenecks in consultation with stakeholders;
• Ensuring the completion of the decommissioning activities are in line with the time schedule and budget;
• Providing input to lessons learnt for all decommissioning issues;
• Providing adequate reporting;
• Prepare the smooth and effective handover from decommissioning phase to drilling (plug and abandon) and Projects & Engineering (removal);
• Close cooperation with Asset Operations, Projects & Engineering, Drilling and other relevant parties during preparation and execution of the decommissioning activities.
• Senior secondary - or higher vocational education and training (MBO4 / HBO);
• Management training;
• 5- 10 years experience with projects in the upstream oil and gas industry and/or decommissioning;
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch laws, rules and regulations;
• Strong HSE leadership skills;
• Radiation protection level 5b;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English;
• Offshore travel (two week on/ off) during project execution is part of the job;
• Vessel based decommissioning work must be expected.
Are you interested to know more about this challenging position? And are you a Decommissioning Operation Supervisor with Offshore experience? Please click the apply button and send us your resume. For any further information you can contact us via email@example.com or call Denise Smeekes, +31 70 324 28 00.