|CSA Lead Engineer||Petro-Chemische industrie||Zuid-Holland|
The role of Lead Engineer is a key Leadership role, being responsible for the day to day supervision and coordination of CSA (Civil, Structural and Architectural) Engineering and Design team assigned to a project. Part of this role would be inter-office work-share coordination which is mostly executed with offices in India.
The Lead CSA Engineer reports functionally to the Discipline Manager and operationally to one or more Project Managers. Input and leadership will be delivered in the conceptual design, project specifications, FEED, basic engineering, extend basic, detailed design and construction phases.
Key requirements for a Lead CSA Engineer on a project:
• Prepares scope of work, subcontracts, estimates, resource planning, progress reports and manage change control
• Ensures work is carried out competently and effectively within schedule, budget, quality and that project objectives are met
• Provides overall supervision and leadership of discipline project teams of 10+ Engineers and Designers
• Develops and coaches junior Engineers within the discipline project team
• Maintains effective communication with project team members and with customer
• Ensures integrity of work scope and that work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards
• Is able to produce winning proposals for projects which involve man hour- and schedule estimates
• Pro-actively identifies issues that impede project progress and reports to Project Management
• Communicates, facilitates and develops a productive and cohesive team
• Ensures integrity of work scope and that work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
Specifications concerning the work activities:
• High level of Safety Awareness.
• Leads teams from 5 to 15 engineers & designers, including remote staff in India.
• Controls budget, schedule and quality.
• Can prepare and check calculations.
• Good English communication skills, both written and verbal. Dutch and German are also strong preferences.
• Pro-active attitude. Maintains effective communication with project team members and all stakeholders.
• Flexible for travelling / site visits. In possession of a valid driving license.
Training & Experience:
• Minimum BSc degree in Civil Engineering qualification.
• Candidates shall be VCA VOL certified
• Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes.
• 5+years of experience in the field of CSA engineering and design from which 5+years’ experience in the Petro-Chemical / Oil & Gas industry
Staadpro, Technosoft, MS Office, SmartPlant (nice to have)
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Alban Zymberi.