• Perform/supervise administrative assistance: data entry, correspondence control, filing, reporting, etc
• Set-up the contracting organisation and manage the subcontracting activities pre-award for an assigned project (small overlap in time could occur):
• Develops Project Contracting Plan
• Develops Project Contracting procedures
• Develops manhour estimates en resource planning
• Leads subcontract package strategy meeting
• Develops Individual Subcontract Plans
• Performs Prime contract flowdown review and propose special T&C to legal
• RFP Package planning and development
• Sourcing and qualification of bidders
• Negotiate subcontracts and changes
• Prepare and issue subcontract documents
• Set-up the project Worksite contracting organisation and manage the subcontracting activities post-award for an assigned project (small overlap in time could occur):
• Develops manhour estimates and resource planning
• Administrates contracts per procedures
• Identifies and advises project and supply management of (commercial) risks
• Manage the settlement of disputes and claims
• Performs project quality audits and reviews
• Manage small team incl. assessment reviews
• Assist in proposal efforts
• Bachelor or Master-degree
2 - 5 years of experience in a similar supervising position in small and medium size or program related field construction projects or equivalent.
• Approximately 10 years of professional experience
• English: fluent in writing and speech
• Dutch: basic in writing and speech
• Working command of other languages would be a plus
• Computer literate
• Secondment (site) experience
• Effective negotiation and contract interpretation experience
• Multi-projectphases experience
• Multi-scope experience (works and professional services)
• Good knowledge of Dutch construction law and applicable legislation
• Capable to handle projects upto 30M TIC
• Presentation skills (advanced)
• Multi-contract experience: Lump Sum, Reimbursable (UR, T&M)
• Claim management experience
• Good knowledge of active and passive English.
• Able to communicate verbally and by email on all levels
If you have the skills, desire and drive needed to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration in the first instance. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding you, or your resume.
To process your application quickly and in good order, we highly recommend you apply via our website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +31 70 3242800, you may ask for Lennaert van Zon.