Being a Construction Manager you are responsible for planning, staffing, coordination, safety and quality of to be performed works.
You will lead your site team (including subcontractors) during the construction activities obviously, all according contract.
In short you will:
• Create and review construction related propositions, supporting the Proposal Management Department;
• Control and report both progress and quality of site activities (own staff and subcontractors);
• Take action if issues arise and conduct the technical evaluation;
• Provide technical support to the site team during the construction phase and coordinate technical questions to and from the client.
• Technical Education on BSc level, certified by a diploma;
• followed by relevant courses, including Hazop studies;
• Broad experience (10+ years) managing multi-disciplinary EPC contracts within an international environment;
• Extensive knowledge and experience with management, planning and estimating of complex site activities within process industry;
• Good written and oral skills in English and preferably a second foreign language;
• Available for long term (more than 2 months) international assignments;
You recognize yourself in the following core values and beliefs:
• I know what I am talking about;
• Act responsibly, as if it is your own company;
• Together we play to win;
• Never give up;
• I lead my people to the best possible result.
In case you think you have all above described skills, being an (international) Construction Manager, please contact us a.s.a.p. We highly recommend you to apply via our website.
Might you have any question, don't hesitate to contact Alban Zymberi +31 70 324 28 00 or send him an email: email@example.com.
Selectum brings together clients and technicians. We do this for temporary and permanent employment. Together with you and our client, we achieve the best results. Our motto is "Together we make it work!". This is the basis for long-term cooperation and an interesting career.