- Develop a topside Pressure Systems Integrity Management System (PSIMS), with standard, strategies for corrosion management, vibration and fatigue and data management.
- Develop a strategy for Duty of Care scope development and execute the scope (including platforms selection and system selection)
- Develop procedures for inspection reporting and anomaly management, including but not limited to capturing the performance standards and acceptance criteria from the Piping TA, NDT selection procedure, surface preparation procedure and RBI procedure.
- Develop a PSIMS implementation plan including roll-out alongside ongoing planned inspections and remedial works
- Improve, update and maintain the PSIMS and supporting procedures
- Act as the Responsible Person for the Safety Critical Elements related to Pressure Systems, and support Operations, Projects & Engineering and Maintenance groups with technical engineer review
- Liaise with the TA for MoC approvals (TA) of Pressure System Change proposals.
- Manage external Contractors and act as the Company's Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for areas related to Pressure Systems;
- Co-ordination and selection of all company representatives for offshore operations
- Maintain and update of pressure system components risk rankings based on Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) Assessments. Compile and issue of "Written Schemes of Inspection" for topside pressure system inspections to the inspection contractor(s) and analysis of inspection data upon completion.
- Identify and report requirements for pressure system repairs and remedial works, as required.
- Control of all relevant pressure system engineering information and records within the discipline database. Ensure that all elements of Pressure Systems Equipment Integrity data are captured and managed effectively to support an Integrity Data Management Database, and the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Assist Operations by providing ongoing Pressure Systems Integrity Technical Support to all the company's operating assets
- Undertake audits to assure compliance with PSIMS and close-out of all Pressure System Integrity related legacy and audit actions. Maintain assurance documentation of Pressure System integrity and co-ordinate with Independent Verification Party (IVP) verification.
- Provide integrity engineer reports on Pressure System Integrity status to Senior Management.
- Compile and manage budget requirement for implementation of the PSIMS system and strategy.
- Participate in external activities to ensure current developments in integrity management techniques and practices are being applied, as appropriate to our facilities, in accordance with OSD, PED and GOIMS
Internal and external interfaces:
- Projects & Engineering, including Head of Engineering and Piping Technical Authority
- Head of Integrity & Marine
- Pipeline (integrity) engineers
- Survey engineers
- Structural (integrity) engineers
- Diving Operations Lead and Coordinator
- Head of Production Cluster West and Head of Production Cluster East
- Head of Maintenance Systems
- Inspection, Maintenance, Engineering Contractors and Consultants.