- Manages his team by developing the team skills and sharing experiences.
- Ensure safety and quality design in accordance with applicable rules, regulations, Project specifications, further authority requirements, etc.
- Integration of store ICSS in Aramis value chain.
- Ensure Engineering work is performed within estimated budget and is delivered in due time.
- Ensures HSE compliance by design.
- Contribute to achieve HSE objectives, report any HSE events.
- Manage engineering activities, with Engineering Contractor, including its subcontractors/vendors and other engineering firms.
- Ensure timely delivery of all engineering documents by either Engineering Contractor, or 3rd parties.
- Ensure effective resourcing of engineering activities.
- Contribute to the preparation of Project budgets and cost control.
- Ensure the minimalistic design of new storage facilities takes into account:
– Full integration and compatibility with existing infrastructure,
– Ensure ICSS within remote Onshore Central Control Room concept,
– Endorse CCS storage design philosophy for E&I, ICSS and Telecoms,
– Smart engineering, challenging existing Total Standards, establishing minimalistic within safe and robust design.