Jobholder performs all activities, taking into account the highest level of Safety and Health, protecting the Environment and reporting any HSE anomalies.
- Prepares/ Reviews specifications and Scope of Work related to any structural modification and re-certification.
- Justifies if site visits are required and prepares, coordinates and validates site surveys to obtain required data.
- Executes or outsources and monitors STR studies (depending on their magnitude / complexity).
- Maintains knowledge and technical expertise within the technical domain. Maintains contact with Group experts.
- Ensures application of General Specifications & rules, and applicable local legislation.
The project engineer has a leading role in the project organization and:
- Contributes to the safe, timely and cost-efficient abandonment of the facilities.
- Is the technical referent for the tender and execution of the ‘Platform Removal’ and ‘Sealines’ scope.
- Prepares tender packages and is responsible for the technical evaluation of the bids.
- Ensures good cooperation with the contractor and closely monitors the contract(or) progress and ensures adequate COMPANY response to deviations to the contract, change requests or (technical) queries.
- Coordinates work preparation activities such as, HAZIDS, offshore procedures, Bridging, assignment letters, etc.
- Coordinates activities during execution, including site supervision & review and validation of daily reporting.
- Informs the project manager and line management adequately of progress & deviations.
- Contributes to technical audits such as PTR and the follow-up of the recommendations thereof.
- Ensures technical close out and ‘return of experience’ to the various stakeholders.