The Senior Wind Energy Consultant will support the delivery of consultancy assignments for large-scale Wind projects worldwide. Our projects range from site identification and resource assessment, to pre-development and bankable feasibility studies, to Owner´s Engineer and Project Management Consultancy for engineering, construction and O&M phases.
Using your deep technical knowledge of Wind power generation technology, you will contribute in close cooperation with other disciplines and project managers, to the development of feasibility and conceptual studies, preliminary design & cost estimate studies, wind resource assessments and yield analysis, technical Due Diligences and the provision of technical advisory services in accordance with the project requirements and any applicable statutory and regulatory specification.
- Execution of the following technical activities
- Yield Assessments and optimisation of Wind Farms.
- Definition of Basis of Design and Technical Specification for Wind Farms.
- Definition of the Wind Farm layout.
- Equipment specification and selection (e.g. wind turbine models, electrical BoP).
- Revision of the Detailed Design of a Wind farms to ensure that the engineering developed by the EPC contractor meets the project requirements and any applicable statutory and regulatory
- Provision of technical inputs and support the Study Managers in the delivery of consultancy services, such as Feasibility and Conceptual Studies, Financial Models, Cost Estimates, Market
- Studies and Due Diligences.
- Deliver and/or review technical inputs and engineering documents timely and with the adequate quality.
- Regular reporting to the project management on the status of the engineering activities.
- Ensure compliance with Worley’s standards and procedures, and that the right systems are in place and applied to the project. Support the development, preparation, implementation and
- follow-up of various plans (e.g. schedule, quality, execution, project and interface management) throughout the project during different stages and with all components.