- You have excellent skills in engineering with ability to work on complex multi-office projects;
- You have onshore brownfield petrochemical experience in both steel and concrete and are proficient with STAAD; Knowledge on Technosoft is also a preference.
- You like to keep track of the latest technologies and you get a kick out of developing and implementing these technologies and methods to improve the efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the department;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you are driven by quality management system is being followed (including any special contractual requirements);
- Health and safety is nr #1 for you and you take personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, of course you demonstrate this by example
- Can prepare and check concrete and steel calculations.
- Experience working with remote staff, such as in India.
- Pro-active attitude. Effective communication with project team members and all stakeholders.
- Flexible for travelling / site visits. In possession of a valid driving license.