We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in a complex multi-office environment and can provide innovative solutions to client(s).
Extensive EPC & EPCm experience is desirable.
- Performing, checking and approving pipe stress analysis calculations for piping systems according national and international design codes e.g. ASME, EN.
- Generating, checking and approving pipe stress analysis reports for Notified Bodies (authorities).
- Gathering information from and deliver input to other disciplines.
- Reviewing client specifications and engineering data from other disciplines.
- Giving advice to the piping design group for adjustments in supporting and / or piping layout.
- Coordination of stress engineers in other offices (workshare).
- Preparing project specific work instructions based on client requirements and standard requirements (Job notes).
- Defining pipe stress analysis scope for specific projects based on stress requirements and client requirements.