This position is responsible for the delivery of Project Planning within Engineering and Projects Group. The role also requires the successful candidate to assist with the company strategic or asset planning as requested to do so (this is considered to be minimal).
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Further develop Level 2 Control Schedule and update on a bi-weekly basis
– Further develop Level 3 Decommissioning Schedule and update on a bi-weekly basis
– Chair biweekly planning meetings for both Engineers within P&E and the Decommissioning Department
– Chair regular planning meetings with EPC Contractor
– Attend regular procurement / expediting progress meetings
– Update progress using Job card system (M Power) for selected projects
– Work within an integrated project team with other support functions.
– Development, management and distribution of project plans reflecting various levels of detail within the integrated project planning environment.
– Develop and optimize the plans by proactively identifying opportunities, clashes and threats. Facilitate meetings to manage the aforementioned through to agreement and resolution.
– Assist with the development and implementation of a Companywide Integrated Planning Process (if required or asked to do so).
– Develop WBS as required, complying with the requirements of Company processes and in fitting with the Project requirements.
– Production of both engineering and construction resource progress s-curves as well as overall project s curve
– Production and distribution of project progress and productivity reporting.
– Produce ad-hoc plans as required within the project.
– Interface with the Cost department to facilitate budget control and forecasting.
– Develop an understanding and experience of all asset areas as part of delivery of both brownfield and greenfield projects.
– Have the ability to present planning information to management teams from both within the Company and also 3rd Party contractors.
– Facilitate project assurance planning
– Interface with and build strong working relationships between the various Company Business Groups and all Asset Teams.
– Conduct risk review / probabilistic analysis as necessary
– Participate in specific planning management audits
– Prepare for and contribute to project peer reviews
– Actively participate in HSEQ strategy to ensure expectations for the Project Team are met
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL INTERFACES
– Project Controls (Cost / Estimating / Procurement / Commercial)
– Asset and other technical functions i.e. subsurface, drilling etc
– Major Contractors (Engineering & Procurement / Construction & Fabrication / Subsea Pipelines & Installation / Transportation & Installation / Hook Up & Commissioning)
– Third Party Suppliers