As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you have a strong technical background in an engineering contracting environment with all aspects of mechanical equipment engineering.
The understanding of the technical requirements of the project and directing others to apply this into the project is crucial. We are looking for mechanical engineering support for a waste water treatment project with static and package equipment experience.
- You have excellent knowledge of engineering aspects of various mechanical equipment ranging from static mixers, drums, vessels, heat exchangers, filters and pump packages. This in either
- skid mounted units or loose supplied items. Specific water treatment equipment experience such as clarifiers, oil separation units, membrane units has strong preference.
- You should be able to manage his work and responsible for the proper and timely execution of tasks to project specific contractual requirements.
- You will work as part of the Project team and must be able to work independently in a proactive role and able to make decisions. Leadership and/or lead engineer capabilities is a pre.
- Main tasks will be support project various activities ranging from verification of the equipment and specification, requisition preparation with evaluations and vendor document review.
- Due COVID, work can be mainly done working from home with regular visits to office if possible/ required.