The Contracts Specialist will report to the team leader a (senior) Contracts Manager, and will perform the following activities/tasks:
- Administers activities associated with contracts for services.
- Participates in and /or conducts proposal preparation,
- Contract negotiation,
- Contract administration
- Customer contact activities.
- Coordinates the subcontracting activities post-award for an assigned project:
- Administrate contracts per procedures
- Identify and advise project and supply management of (commercial) risks
- Assist in handling of claims and disputes
- Monitor contractor performance and delivery of services to meet objectives
- Identify, solicit and select reliable contractors to supply/install consultancy, specialty and construction services to support project execution.
- Negotiate and understanding of Terms & Conditions
- Prepare contracts
- Provide agreed approvals and supporting documentation for payment of invoices to ensure the required services.