As a Safety Expert you make an important contribution to improving safety. You are responsible for advising and translating safety standards, for example through workable procedures and regulations. In this position you are constantly at the intersection of policy and planned activities.
- You are the point of contact for the contractors;
- You prepare and further guide the contractors before and during the work;
- You advise on changes to be resolved and advise on security issues;
- You check and prepare necessary safety papers needed to start the work;
- Mapping out the risks, for example during loading, unloading, lifting and construction or steel work.