Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for:
- Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability
- Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written).
For the role Safety Engineering Consultant (Regulatory Compliance/ Permitting) Significant technical experience and skills in the following areas besides:
- Dutch Environmental permit application, regulatory compliance verification of emissions to air (e.g. Activiteitenbesluit/ omgevingswet), BAT/BREF risk related to soil (NRB), PGS’s, odor dispersion calculation, Flora & Fauna regulations, and preparation of the EIA report.