As Project Quality Manager you facilitate the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems by the Project Team in a manner that meets Company and customer requirements. Manages project quality support functions including quality planning, preventive action, non-conformance control, corrective action, management of change, audits and project quality reporting and review. The Project Quality Manager is able to run large projects or Alliances as Assurance lead in a team with 2-3 quality engineers.
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Exhibit leadership and commitment to meet the Company vision of its safety and wellbeing program, Company Life and its programs
- Understand, coach and champion the expectations of company programs that enhance HSE performance, e.g. IOGP Life Saving Rules, “Take 5 for Safety”, Driving for Life, and other relevant initiatives shared across the industry.
- Demonstrate ability to develop assurance monitoring programs in support of the Company management system and the ISO 9001 standard.
- Training personnel under their direction in the applicable project policies and procedures as written in the PEP-12 and PQP.
- Ability to apply a risk-based approach to developing assurance planning and priority to corrective measures required to improve process implementation.
- Exhibit ability to lead and execute assessment activities at project and location level, formulate corrective actions, carry out root cause analysis and support system and deliver performance improvements.
- Understand the outcomes of assessments and support improvement in the areas identified having weaknesses.
- Supports the Project Team with workshops, coaching and mentoring and helps with the implementation of internal improvement projects, new processes and procedures.
- Assist with supplier evaluation and negotiation to ensure quality of supplier practices, product and suitability of inspection and test programs. Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the ISO 31001 Risk Management standard and how it applies to our industry.
- Exhibit ability to facilitate workshops that evaluate risks from both the internal business perspective as well as external or project delivery perspective that impacts the various stakeholders involved.
- Understands application of risk across the business framework to support decisions and strategies developed by the organization leadership.
- Able to mentor and train internal risk processes and facilitation.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Monitor the effectiveness of risk management activities within the locations and projects, particularly for any significant changes or major decisions, and provide advice and support.