We are seeking experienced (Senior) Project Managers with experience in leading middle and large scale projects (TIC upto 150m) in the refinery, chemical and/or petrochemical markets, with extensive brownfield experience.
- Demonstrate full commitment to Safety and Quality;
- Overall management of projects, including the contractual interfaces between Worley and the Client;
- Leadership skills in Project Management with proven ability to successfully deliver complex multi-office projects from the feasibility study to EPCm phase;
- Senior professional with strong personal drive and credibility with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Accountable for the project success and providing strong direction for the team;
- Assures safe project execution to the client's satisfaction, consistent with cost, schedule and contractual requirements while maintaining bottom line responsibility for financial success;
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the project discipline, including the man hour estimates and margin goals;
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal. Dutch is also a strong preference.