- Administers the entire bid process and performs overall contract administration.
- Prepares contracts, solicitation instruments like RFPs for various services, and collaborates with departments to clarify requirements, gather data, and resolve issues efficiently.
- Gathers data from market research of potential contractors.
- Attends and supports pre-proposal/pre-bid conferences.
- Participates in and /or conducts proposal preparation.
- Maintains and updates records in compliance with the project functional requirements and guidelines; and organizes the distribution or distributes contract documents to parties of interest and upon request.
- Identify, solicit and select reliable contractors to supply/install consultancy, specialty and construction services to support project execution.
- Receives invoices and provide agreed approvals and supporting documentation for payment of invoices in a timely manner to ensure payments are made in accordance with specified contract payment terms such that the required services.
- Assist in development of Project Contracting Plan and procedures
- Assist in manhour estimates en resource planning.
- Participate in package strategy meeting.
- Assist in preparation of Individual Contract Plans.
- Sourcing and qualification of bidders.
- Assist in the negotiation of Contracts and changes.
- Prepare and issue Contract documents.
- Administrate contracts per procedures.
- Assist in identifying & advising project and supply management of (commercial) risks.
- Assist in handling claims and disputes.
Coordinates the contracting activities pre-award for an assigned project:
Coordinates the contracting activities post-award for an assigned project: