As Senior Process Engineer you are to ensure that the latest state of client's Process technology is applied in the process design and engineering.
You will also support the Department Manager and/or the Technology Manager in ensuring a high standard of know-how in the relevant technology. You ensure that for the work done, the design basis and contract information are complete. And you acquire any missing data and seek clarification of ambiguous information via the project/proposal organization.
Furthermore you approve process design and engineering documents and make sure that all documents are correct through a review/check procedure established at the start of the project.
Specific tasks are:
- To perform Process simulations;
- To prepare Process documentation, such as Heat and Material Balances, Process Data Sheets, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrument Diagrams and Process Descriptions;
- To prepare bid evaluation and technical recommendation of vendor;
- To represent company in meetings with client, sub-contractors, suppliers and authorities;
- To train and coach staff under your guidance continuously in such a way, that they become self-starting, motivated and completion driven, all according the requirements of their function