You will provide technical support for the safe and cost effective operation of offshore facilities in the NL business. They will ensure that process plant performance is kept at optimum levels and also identify areas for improvement, undertaking trials and studies and suggesting the most economic option for future advances.
– Provision of Process Engineering support for the day to day operation of the offshore NL facilities, including studies, troubleshooting and optimisation.
– Responsibility for maintaining as-built Process modelling tools. Responsibility for asset Mass Balances and key equipment capacity details.
– Responsibility for key process documents, such as PFD’s and P&ID’s, and support to other discipline key documents such as C&E’s, etc.
– Support other discipline TA’s, Facility Engineers, Asset Integrity, HSE and Production Support teams, to deliver business objectives
– Identify and develop projects that enhance strategic objectives, including safety & environmental performance, efficiency performance and reliability/availability of all process systems, especially safety systems that minimise risk and eliminate potential hazards.
– Challenge the effectiveness of current operational practices, in order to stimulate innovative ideas to improve safety and efficiency
– Deliver process designs for the asset and manage contractor delivery against those designs
– Develop and manage relationships with the operations and maintenance teams as well as with core contractors.