Planning Lead Element Accountabilities:
- The Integrated Planning Lead will own the SE wide IAP standard, process and system.
- In collaboration with asset personnel define and implement a SE ‘fit-for-purpose' planning (28d/90d and 8Q) and resource loaded scheduling process, facilitating the embedding of ways of working within the assets that enable the delivery of improved business performance.
- Develop and embed key performance indicators for integrated planning and scheduling (leading and lagging metrics) and propose remedial / improvements.
- Developing strong working relationships with Asset planning and scheduling personnel including attending meetings as required, to establish expectations and effective ways of working.
- Ensure consistent implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Activity Planning process and standardisation of planning data.
- Ensure clear and transparent processes are in place to allow functional interfaces to be incorporated in the Asset plans.
- Optimise the use of Primavera across SE.
- TAR planning – Ensure IAP planning is incorporated into TAR planning process.