Main duties & responsibilities:
- Develop Level 2 Schedules for various projects in the portfolio at different stages of project development , develop progress s curve & manpower histogram using Primavera P6 Planning software.
- Develop Integrated Schedules between Company, owner's Engineer and EPC Contractors.
- Update and maintain various Project schedules, maintain progress S-curve & develop histograms.
- Chair Monthly planning meetings for both Engineers and PM’s within the ISC Technology Department.
- Develop and update Level 1,2 schedules for Portfolio Reporting on a monthly basis.
- Develop and optimize the plans by proactively identifying opportunities, clashes and threats. Facilitate meetings to manage the aforementioned through to agreement and resolution.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a Companywide Integrated Planning Process (if required or asked to do so).
- Interface with the Cost department to facilitate budget control and forecasting.
- Have the ability to present planning information to management teams from both within the Company and also 3rd Party contractors.
- Interface with and build strong working relationships between the various Company Business Groups and all Project related Teams.
- Conduct risk review / probabilistic analysis as necessary.
- Participate in specific planning management audits.
- Prepare for and contribute to project peer reviews.
- Actively participate in HSEQ strategy to ensure expectations for the Project Team are met.