Planning all offshore activities for the allocated unit(s), such that all the activities can be performed safely and efficiently.
- Planning the activities, the necessary manpower and the bed/flight capacity as determined by the work orders and experience figures;
- Coordinating the planning with the various colleagues/departments/project teams;
- Recording and making available all definitive planning details;
- Monitoring the progress of maintenance work according to the planning amending the planning when necessary;
- Recording and keeping up-to-date all planning variables and implementing amendments indicated;
- Flagging up problems, or potential problems, and presenting possible solutions;
- Ensuring the integrity of the database;
- Plan automatically generated preventive maintenance work order for the base crew offshore.
Dedication drive & commitment: Able to take on assignments and duties, show commitment and goodwill to achieve set goals, and seek alternatives. To strive for excellence. Being energetic, passionate and resilient, taking personal accountability for performance and delivering results.
Quality-mindedness: Able to achieve consistent quality, detect problems and make adjustments within permitted norms. Able to anticipate problems and recognize hidden defects.
Order, tidiness and safety: Attentive and careful in complying with rules and regulations regarding order, tidiness and safety.
Collaboration: To work and communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and all other stakeholders. Respecting the knowledge and experience of others, sharing information and building effective relationships.
Independence: Carrying out routine tasks without help or guidance, organizing activities reasonably effectively.
Problem Solving: Ability to analyse multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritising the key issues & consequences.