As Permitting Lead you ensure the successful delivery of permitting processes for launch stores, growth stores, and related value chain obligations, while promoting transparent communication and enhancing team knowlegde of these processes and activities. In this function you will:
- Review, identify and implement regulatory permitting (and licensing) requirements for inclusion into Launch and Growth stores project design, specification and delivery activities.
- Appoint and manage consultants to prepare applications, manage quality, delivery and submission of permit applications, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and associated environmental studies, mitigations, and plans, ensuring alignment with internal and (inter)national Standards.
- Provide support to planning, stakeholder engagement, tracking & delivery of key permitting milestones
- Develop strong relationships externally (competent authorities like MEAC) and with internal team members, both national & international, including technical, development and commercial management.
- Ensure the informal and formal procedures are in accordance with planning.
- Lead and provide input on reviews, risk register, change control register, stakeholder management.