As our new Office Manager, you are looking for freedom to create your own position and to roll out your vision on how structured Office Management looks like. You like to be in control, think ahead, be the linking pin and be in the driver seat when it comes to creative and efficient internal communication. If you think you are ready for the next step in your career, and own this challenge, we cordially invite you to apply.
What we have to offer:
Freedom, ownership, and the responsibilities that come with organizing and managing an office. Although this is a standalone position, you work closely with the Plant Manager, his management team (MT) (HSE Manager, Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager, HR Advisor and Controller) and others within the plant. This role requires both an operational approach and a more strategic and creative approach. You are the Office Manager for the MT; scheduling assistant, gatekeeping, planning and preparation of periodic meetings, making minutes and action plans and managing follow up, and keeping office inventories up to date.
Together with that, you have the freedom to be creative about the next phase of execution; structuring the office and creating a clear and well thought through documenting process in SharePoint and making sure that all relevant information reaches workers in the plant. Of course, the MT will help you get started and share what they think needs to be done. Besides this, your colleagues from the European Head Quarters (EHQ) are also there to support you in the onboarding process.
Main responsibilities in the role:
- You will provide secretarial and administrative support to the management team. Key responsibilities cover the following areas:
- Managing department schedule by maintaining calendars for management team and arranging meetings, occasional conferences, and business travel.
- Planning & preparation of meetings, making minutes and monitoring progress of actions.
- Electronic filing and records management.
- Gatekeeping; screening relevant information, taking and passing on messages.
- Preparing documents for internal communications such as newsletters and coordinating the internal communication process.
- Who are you?
- You are caring and social, assertive, and structured, but possess integrity as well. You have been in a similar role for several years, and you are looking for the next step. You want to prove
- to yourself you can set up and manage an office.