- Responsible for timely and properly prepare all the appropriate preventive and corrective maintenance, so that the work can be performed safely and efficiently;
- Set-up and monitor planned (preventive) and unplanned (corrective) activities; Budgeting maintenance activities in order to have a cost estimate of the work to be performed at an
- early stage;
- Specifies in cooperation with engineers the required hand-over and completion documents;
- Creating and optimizing task lists for corrective and proactive maintenance;
- Specifying and ensuring the timely delivery of required materials / spare parts and tools;
- Making Work Permits including any Task Risk Analyses (TRAs);
- Updating the Maintenance Management System so that the relevant and correct information printed out and can be used;
- Providing administrative tasks around the work preparation process;
- Planning maintenance work properly, in consultation with the mechanical foreman;
- As Work Preparator you not only ensure that the right materials are available at the right time. You accurately provide the complete planning and acts as a source of information for
- customers, suppliers and colleagues;
- Liaising with engineering and maintenance performance;
- Since projects are often multidisciplinary in nature, you work closely with colleagues from other disciplines;
- You ensure quality, deliver on agreements, take care and make sure there is clear communication targeting all relevant parties;
- Monitor quality of services provided by third parties, to maintain a good price / quality ratio is in place;
- Meet client’s legal regulations in the field of maintenance;
- Maintain and apply all HSSE&Q rules for both own and hired staff and third parties;
- Work permits issuance, monitoring, collection and feedback;
- Communication with internal customers (stakeholders)
Technical / administrative role focussing on the good functioning of the terminal by means to carry out accurate and correct maintenance. You are confronted with several technical areas. Gives technical advice to maintenance execution and stakeholders. Performs administrative tasks in a directing, planning, and recording way. A high degree of accuracy and discipline is required. There is time pressure frequently as a result of a timely malfunctions elimination and / or completion.
Determine the planning within the framework. Operates within the strict guidelines and procedures in law and that of client. Searching and finding technical solutions requires initiative and inventiveness. Has regular contact with the supervisor and colleagues.
Incorrect deployment of personnel and resources can cause dangerous situations. Incorrect deployment of personnel and resources leads to inefficient work that causes an unbalance in price / quality ratio. Oversight and errors provide a waste of time, material waste and any remaining defects in the facility, also environmental damage is a risk. Confidentiality is required on company and personnel information.