- Is the technical focal point and specialist for the trade he is responsible for.
- Is the technical backup for the complete organization in his trade.
- Prepares maintenance jobs needing extensive preparation.
- Responsible for adding the material masters and or services including all relevant technical specifications into the CMMS.
- Assist the senior technician and or supervisor in specific trouble shooting.
- Assists maintenance support in fact finding and root cause analysis.
- Analyses the causes of breakdowns,
- Trains and instructs technicians, senior technicians and work preparators in his field of expertise.
- Is responsible for onshore repairs and modifications.
- Orders all means necessary for execution of the job.
- Informs all site personnel of general maintenance updates by means of a technical news flash
- Guard the integrity of the installations for his trade.
- Is responsible to stay up to date in his field of specialization.
- Is responsible for the planning of jobs for his specific trade.
- Judges whether his assistance is required offshore.
- Is aware of “non-standard” occurrences and specifications.
- Authorizes and validates all corrective jobs with priority 0 or 1, repairs and corrective jobs by 3rd parties.