Main duties & responsibilities:
- Apply your functional expertise to prioritise, respond to and resolve queries related to the people plan, policies and processes. Quickly escalate more complex queries to the appropriate point of contact within the local HR team.
- Efficiently, proactively and accurately administer all actions related to the employee lifecycle, e.g. onboarding, crossboarding and offboarding activities, and maintain up to date records of associated process flows.
- Monitor queries received and deliver regular reporting to identify trends, providing insight gained from this to local or global colleagues (as appropriate) for further review.
- Regularly review the data you own to ensure real-time reporting is always based on accurate base-data. Own the delivery of accurate reports for the monthly finance reforecast process, and play a key role in the organisational reporting for the annual business planning process. Includes tailor made reports as well.
- Own and maintain the employee handbook, ensuring that any updates are appropriately notified to employees / employee forums and recorded online and in the Management System as needed. Own and maintain policy information.
- Act as the local interface for the payroll provider, ensuring delivery of an accurate and on time payroll every month.
- Support systems testing for HRIS related platforms as needed.
- Continuously evaluate the impact and benefits of HR processes and systems and provide clear feedback to the country and central employee experience team on key requirements for the future.
- Execute law changes in a project-based way into policies, processes, and systems.
- Realizes functional maintenance changes with suppliers.
- Coordinating and prioritise the daily activities of the department.