Processing of changes to the personnel rules and benefits as a result of the reorganization in the Personnel Regulations.
Rewrite Personnel Regulations, with points of attention for the following matters:
- Simplify texts (easier language).
- All personnel rules and benefits are reflected in the staff regulations in an ordered, structured manner.
- All personnel rules and benefits are written in a manor they can only be interpreted in one way.
- If possible, the salary protocol will be incorporated into the personnel regulations.
- Where possible, the underlying documents (homework agreement/bicycle plan/ etc.) will also be rewritten.
- All personnel rules and benefits that are already written in Dutch Law are excluded from the Personal Regulations.
Archiving reorganization: Collect and archive all hr-relevant documents from the past reorganization and file in one structured folder.