Executes assigned purchasing and procurement work under the close supervision and guidance of the Procurement Manager or more senior level Supply Management personnel.
- Comply with Company and Project purchasing policies and procedures and act within limits of delegated authority.
- Work with engineering, planning, project controls, construction, HSE and quality to ensure specifications of materials and equipment is provided on-time.
- Assist in identifying, developing and proposing sources, solicit suppliers, receive quotations and bids. Undertake negotiation of orders, follow-up, schedule and expedite deliveries.
- Ensure supplier documentation, including insurance guarantees, are received in accordance with purchase order and safely stored.
- Ensure supplier documentation, including engineering, calculations, drawings, schedules and instructions/manuals are received and distributed.
- Liaise with quality, logistics and material management at supplier, customer and contractor offices as necessary to ensure timely delivery of required goods.
- Secure and process necessary documentation to support the approval of supplier invoices as required by purchase order.