As a Facilities Decommissioning Manager you are primary responsible for the achievement of the project targets (HSEQ, schedule, budget, quality, performance and risk management) in the delivery of facilities decommissioning and its integration into overall decommissioning project(s).
Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of all project aspects and presenting updates as required to the Head of Decommissioning and stakeholders as required.
Managing the required facilities decommissioning contractors, including scope fo work, ITT packages, technical evaluations, contract management and project close out.
Typically, responsible for:
- Structuring the project execution and governance principles between stakeholders;
- Addressing the various needs, concerns and expectations of the stakeholders in planning and executing the project;
- Organizes the lessons learned/project lookback and the transfer of that knowledge to the appropriate level within the company;
- Responsible for presenting to the various stakeholders (on HSEQ, Cost, Schedule, MOC, risks, etc.) and clearly demonstrating progress against plan and any areas of concern;
- Support the long term planning and cost estimating for facilities decommissioning;
- Responsible for the project compliance to company rules and regulations;
- Promote and develop HSEQ Culture within Engineering & Projects Community and throughout the integrated decommissioning team;
- Responsible for managing functional activities associated with team members i.e. yearly appraisals, training, career development.