As a Expeditor you will work on multiple challenging international projects simultaneously. The most important tasks are:
- Provide professional supply chain services and assure on-time delivery of materials/equipment, services, and document as per Purchase Order’s (PO) specifications.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports on PO status and maintain delivery data in the ERP system (D365).
- Review placed PO’s and have a complete understanding of aspects affecting delivery, such as: shipping terms, contractual delivery date, payment conditions, inspection requirements, complexity of equipment.
- Establish proper communication channels with all stakeholders (Project Procurement Manager, Project manager, Engineers, Department head, Document Control etc.)
- Expedite the timely receipt of PO acknowledgement and verify full compliance with PO.
- Follow-up on execution of Kick off Meetings (KOMs, Pre-inspection Meetings (PIMs) and other relevant meetings.
- Review production schedules and follow-up for timely submission of weekly or monthly progress reports.
- Follow up on vendor documents as per Vendor Document Requirement List.
- Assist the supplier to identify areas of improvement to minimize delays.
- Monitoring Quality Inspection schedules and coordinate inspections as per Inspection Test Plan (ITP).
- Assign external inspectors and/or field expeditors from qualified agencies based on PO/project requirements and relevant ITP’s and coordinate their job accordingly.
- Liaise with different forwarding companies and arrange shipping and transportation of materials according to project specifics.
- Liaise with vendors to secure timely delivery specified in PO to any agreed delivery point.
- Follow up on all necessary documentation such as packing list, commercial invoice and delivery notes for proper shipment handling.
- Discuss mitigations with suppliers who report delays to maintain contractual agreed delivery dates.