- Environmental permit application, regulatory compliance verification of emissions to air (e.g. Activiteitenbesluit/ omgevingswet), BAT/BREF risk related to soil (NRB) , PGS’s, odor dispersion calculation, Flora & Fauna regulations, and preparation of the EIA report;
- Leadership in Design HSE with ability to handle complex multi-office projects;
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team;
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change;
- Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation;
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.